Mommy & Daddy To Be!

Mommy & Daddy To Be!

Saturday, October 16, 2010

More Pictures!!!


Updated pictures of all the puppies! 7 puppies have found homes already - 4 more are looking.
1 red bi female, 2 blue merle males, and 1 red merle male are left.
Eyes are open and they are beautiful! They are very active and starting to eat some solid food. They are growing up so fast! Keep watching for more updates!

Uno - Blue Merle Male FAMILY FOUND



Dos - Red Merle Male FAMILY FOUND

Tres - Red Tri Female FAMILY FOUND



Cuatro - Blue Merle Male


Cinco - Red Merle Male FAMILY FOUND


Seis - Red Merle Male


Siete - Red bi Female


Ocho - Red Tri Male FAMILY FOUND


Nueve - Blue Merle Male


Diez - Blue Merle Male FAMILY FOUND

Once - Red Tri Male FAMILY FOUND


1 comment:

  1. Heya I found your blog through a link on Reddit. I'm not to familiar with blogspot so I hope I'm posting to the right spot, but me and my girl friend are looking to get a dog. These guys look adorable and I was wondering what kind of breed of dog are they mixed with? and (the big question) are you anywhere near the LA area because when they are old enough to get out into the world I loved to adopt one these pups.

    Please email me at Ian.R.Hensley@gmail.com if it's possible, if not I wish you all the luck in finding these guys homes.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete